We are a dynamic, and rapidly expanding, home care agency and we recruit only the best staff. If you would like to join us, please find a list of our currently open staff vacancies below.
OPEN STAFF VACANCIES:
Carer / Support Worker
Main Responsibilities: Undertake all Care/Support work with the sensitivity required to provide services in a way, which will preserve the dignity, privacy, choice, independence, fulfilment and rights of the service user and his/her usual carer/members of family.
Undertake basic personal care tasks and support services as outlined in the Service User's care/support plan
Maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Service Users
Liaise with agencies and other professionals as necessary
Adhere to all of the Diligent Care policies and procedures
- Must be willing to work towards Common Induction Standards
- Achieved/willing to work towards NVQ2 qualification/specialist training
- Understanding of care provision in either paid/voluntary capacity
- Experience of working in Social Care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to display empathy and warmth
- Good planning skills
- Ability to cope with change
- To be able to understand and cope with emergency situations
Please find the full job description below.
Carer/Support Worker Job Description
If you want to apply for one of the open positions, please use the contact form below.